Rulnick Engineering, established in 1998, is the R&D, consulting, and technical services business of John Michael Rulnick, providing:
- basic services
- data conversion, database development, host and network security, spreadsheet and mathematical programming, system administration
- traditional hardware, software, and network engineering
- control systems, custom software design and development, hardware integration, networked information systems, secure web functionality
- research and development
- custom algorithms and code, mathematical modeling, operations analysis and research, performance analysis, simulation
- executive and management support
- forecasting, optimization under uncertainty, scheduling, statistical analysis, strategic decision support, technical dispute resolution/expert testimony
- customized computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics, and statistics courses.
John is an operations research analyst, electrical engineer, and software developer with more than twenty years experience in R&D, project management, and systems administration. He is also a teacher with more than ten years experience in curriculum development and teaching of undergraduate, graduate, and industry courses. John is a National Science Foundation CAREER Award recipient and a former professor of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Computer Science at WPI. He has published articles in Wireless Networks and International Journal of Game Theory, and is former Associate Editor and Area Editor for Stochastic Systems of the Journal of Applied Mathematics and Decision Sciences. John is the author of the free/open source software etach and of algorithms applying principles of engineering, probability, and statistics to the evaluation, performance analysis, and prediction of outcomes for sports teams, tournaments, and individuals. John is a member of ACM, MAA, and NCTM, and holds the degrees S.B. from MIT and M.S. and Ph.D. from UCLA.
Please call or email any time to discuss a project or explore ways Rulnick Engineering can help you. Note the contact information at the top of this page, or click the Call Me button and enter your telephone number to connect now.
Or, for more about John and Rulnick Engineering, please continue to page two.